Thursday 25 March 2010

If it's Easter, it must be Illustration

B'jayzis, I'm busy lately. I should really ignore people who want me to do art from now on...
What am I working on right now? Let me see...

*Storyboards for some short film (no money involved)
*Character design for some cartoon pilot (money possibly involved, still awaiting a straight answer)
*Gig poster for a some music night in Camden (small fee)
*Election posters for some student election (no money involved, but he says he'll get me a job)

And lest I forget, there's actual uni work to be done...

*Drawing project on the subject of 'spring'. Fill sketchbook/s
*Research and development for a longer project on 'the book'.
*Finish older drawing project, before it returns to haunt me
*Keep going with my visual diary

I'll in bed with my sketchpad if you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment